top of page

Groupe

Public·15 membres

Enjoy My City : Hotel APK 2.0.0 with Family and Friends

My City Hotel APK 2.0.0: A Fun and Educational Game for Kids

Do you want to give your kids a fun and educational game that they can play on their Android devices? If yes, then you should check out My City Hotel APK 2.0.0, a game that lets them explore and enjoy a hotel full of surprises and adventures.

What is My City Hotel APK 2.0.0?

A brief introduction to the game and its features

My City Hotel APK 2.0.0 is a game developed by My Town Games Ltd, a company that specializes in creating games for kids that are based on real-life situations and locations. The game is part of the My City series, which includes other games such as My City : Kids Club House, My City : Airport, and My City : Mansion.

my city hotel apk 2.0.0

The game allows kids to create their own stories and adventures in a hotel setting, where they can interact with various characters, objects, and rooms. They can choose from different types of rooms, such as the family room, the VIP room, or the honeymoon suite, and customize them according to their preferences. They can also visit the restaurant, the spa, the rooftop pool, and other areas of the hotel.

The game features high-quality graphics, animations, and sounds that make the hotel come to life. It also has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and control for kids of all ages.

How to download and install the game on your Android device